Project Life 2015 | May Three + Four

Monday, June 29, 2015


I'm back with two spreads to share this week. This first spread covered a short weekend trip to California that my hubby and I went on. It was just one of those spreads that came together so easily and so well. The reds and blues just pop.


Like the previous week I used more of Ali Edwards messy circles, except this time I changed them to red in photoshop to pull out the pops of red in the other photos. It was also my chance to use my new Kelly Purkey "new adventure" stamps

The left side:
The right side:

And here's a look at how it looks in the album. I'm loving that 5x7 insert.

++

Products Used: Design F (trimmed), Midnight edition, Kelly Purkey New Adventure Stamps, Ali Edwards digital stamps, Paislee Press right now card, SC color theory ink pad, Becky Higgins date stamp


On to the following spread!
 Left side, with the awesome stamp from Kellie Stamps.
 Right side, in which I tried out a new 9x12 page design from Studio Calico and used some new stamps from Kellie Stamps.
Here's how it looks in the album :


++

Products Used: Design F (trimmed), Studio Calico 9x12 page protector, Sunshine Edition, Midnight Edition, Big City Quiet Designs "Sunny Days" cards (coming soon), Kellie Stamps, Studio Calico wood veneers, SC color theory ink pad, Becky Higgins date stamp


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely layouts Rachel!! I especially like the bottom one because of all the yellow & blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise and blue combo inthe second layout. Pity you can't always have it framed by that album cover! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe