The Book List | #3

Friday, April 01, 2016



Here's what I read in March:

THE LOVE THAT SPLIT THE WORLD by Emily Henry
I really did enjoy this book, and that's saying a lot, because usually I avoid the YA genre, finding it -- more often than not -- too juvenile for me (and I don't mean that it's juvenile as in bad. I just mean... not age appropriate for me). But I can honestly say that I've never read anything like TLTSTW before. I recall, about 10% of the way through it, turning to my husband and saying "mark my words: this will be a movie."


THE INTERESTINGS by Meg Wolitzer
This is my second Wolitzer book, and just like the first, I was absolutely in awe of her words. She has truly become one of my new favorite authors.


THROUGH HER EYES by Ava Harrison
I was surprised by this book. I wasn't sure that I was going to like it, but I did. It's romantic and very mushy at times, but that's exactly what I was in the mood for. If you're in to supporting indie authors, give this book a shot.


What books have you read lately? What should I read next?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. "Mark my words: this will be a movie." I MUST read this book now. *starts searching on Kindle*

    For a book to read next, I recommend Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Although it's YA fiction, the emotions and storyline speak volumes past its target audience. I preferred it over its predecessor If I Stay. Let me know what you think if you give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished an amazing book of short stories - You Should Pity Us Instead by Amy Gustine - just really vivid and lovely stories.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe