WINTER LISTS ON A SUNDAY MORNING.

Sunday, January 01, 2017


Waking up on January 1st always feels like a new beginning. It doesn't matter if you're one of those people who think new years resolutions are a joke. Because I don't. To me, it's a fresh start. A clean slate. A whole new year to do with it what I like, and put the past behind me. 

With that in mind, here's a little glimpse at life right now:

things currently on the table.
2 hot wheels cars
half-burnt candle
black pen
a half-eaten bowl of soggy cereal (thanks DJ)

things i want to purchase but won't.
all the candles
a pair of red converse
all the jeans
a new, better quality laptop case

the type of woman I want to be.
kind
ambitious
patient

what I'm working on.
myself
my marriage
writing. always writing.
patience

things I've loved lately.
anything by taylor jenkins reid
candy cane coffee
sitting, reading next to the christmas tree

what i want to get better at this year.
eating healthier and smarter
washing my face at the end of every day
putting my marriage first

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe