project life 2013 | week 12

Tuesday, April 02, 2013


hello project life | week 12.

looking back now, i have to laugh because at this point i thought i'd have two weeks until the little one came into our lives. little did i know that on march 26th i would go into labour and he would be born early the next morning. my how life is different with a newborn. i see everything with new eyes, and i can't wait to share it all with you.

but before all that, here is week 12.




left side:







right side:



get yourself ready for my week 14 spread... there's a whole lotta baby coming your way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the baby spread :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations. Wonderful news! How awesome that you have it all documented as it happens. This will be a wonderful treasure for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pages! I'm so excited to be including snippets of my pregnancy in my pages, love how you've documented yours here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages look great! I love how the unified color scheme. Congrats on a new babe! ...can't wait to see some pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pages, congrats! I wish project life was around when I had my 2 babies. Even better digi cameras. My first it was still film, ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe