project life 2013 | week 13

Tuesday, April 09, 2013



week 13 saw the biggest change in our lives ever: the birth of our baby boy, Dominic Joseph. as you can imagine, the spread is a collection of pieces from the hospital, like our bracelets and his announcement card, along with photos. it's hard to put into words what having a child means, so there was minimal journaling this week.

like jessohbee, i'm working on an insert with the birth story over the next couple weeks. it's such an emotional piece to write so it may take me a while, but I will share that with you once it is complete.



left side:




the right side:

i promise you that next weeks' spread is filled with even more cuteness :)


----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Totally love these pages! I would love to go back through each my 3 kids' births and put together a mini PL album for them. You did such a great job here. Love the minimal + clean + fresh look. DJ is super cute, so that doesn't hurt either ;) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelsey. Yes, I think I am very fortunate to have discovered project life when I did :)

      Delete
  2. I'm amazed you have time to do this now that your baby has come along but good on you for it! He's such a cutie. I've looked at quite a few Project Life albums lately and yours are always tastefully simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding 2 minutes here and there. That's how I do it :)

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe