17/52

Sunday, April 27, 2014



"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2014"

i try so, so hard not to be one of those mothers who compare timelines to other children. DJ learned to crawl and walk quite quickly, had two teeth at 5 months (and ten now, at 13 months) and says mama, dada and kitty. but. but but but. i was wondering when the pointing was going to come in. waiting waiting wondering wondering. and this week, i caught his first point on camera. this. this is why i love having my camera handy.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. aww so cute! I really really need to get better at having my camera handy instead of my phone

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe