Project Life 2014 | may one

Wednesday, May 07, 2014


dj decided to help me take my photos this week. and before you say it, i know, i know: i switched back to weekly spreads. 





 as i mentioned on instagram, i decided to create an insert dedicated to how the house looks on any given day. toys scattered around, dishes in the sink, clothes not put away. it's a miracle that i actually made the bed the day i took these photos.




i'm absolutely loving this gorgeous new blue/green pattern from the new "creative life" kit from digital design essentials. i'm sure you'll see it often from here on out. 



++



project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2014, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love all those black and white photos in this spread. And really, your house looks so clean and beautiful! Love this peek into your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spread and love the added details of your everyday life. I wish my mess looked like your mess haha, your house looks amazing! Especially that rug, oh how I love a black and white rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know, I should be looking between those plastic sheets, but those cute little hands helping you out and YOUR NAILPOLISH. You need to incorporate that colour into your waredrobe. That + your hair colour = ♥.

    Please do a house tour. Even if it's just through Whatsapp ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're too funny. yeah, that nail polish color has my heart - I borrowed it from Dom's aunt. so good right? i'll see what i can do about the house tour, lol

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe