project life 2014 | june two + insert

Friday, June 20, 2014


june spread number two, otherwise known as the week of my thirtieth birthday, and one of my favorite spreads to date.





i layered the studio calico "not my day" transparent card over top of the photo of me on my birthday because i had a tough time embracing leaving my twenties behind.




i knew i wanted to make a special insert to mark my 30th birthday. this was definitely inspired by kristi!








project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2014, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. THAT 30 PAGE. And the "oh hi, 30" tab. You glorious creature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the insert is awesome. And especially the tab :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe