project life 2014 | end of volume one

Tuesday, July 08, 2014


and just like that, 2014 volume one is complete! i kept the end page very, very simple. 

some days i still can't believe how much i adore the project life process. it is the absolute perfect creative outlet for me, while satisfying my innate need to document life. i can't imagine ever not making these albums.

++



project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2014, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Such a great, simple page to finish your first album of 2014!
    I totally agree about adoring Project Life - I only discovered it a few months ago and I have already filled half an album and spent a fortune on bits and pieces to go in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get the page to be separated like that? Do you print it on a page and then cut in specific sizes? Are there stamp cuts for those sizes to get the lines perfect? I'm so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey jordan! i wrote the words on bamboo paper on my ipad and opened it in photoshop on a 12x12 image. then i used a script that i found (gah-i can't remember where) that divides the image into (6) 4x6 images that i print out and then i just trimmed down to fit the 3x4 slots. totally one of my fav things to do!

      Delete
  3. Love seeing this final version in the pockets and on the blog!

    "Simple but significant" -- absolutely my creative philosophy.

    As always, YOU ROCKED THIS, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good Rachel! (I might be stealing this idea for the end of 2014)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe