project life 2014 | july three + four

Monday, July 28, 2014

 

that photo!! right!! but first things first: july three.



 

it's official, i'm (to make it a verb like miss caylee) project life-ing too much this month! then again, that's not necessarily a bad thing, right?!

i'm not usually one to keep my spreads light and airy (I'd say that's more Kelsey's style, for example), but I had fun trying something a little different. those "today" and "yes" cards? I designed them myself! what do you think?
 



and on to one of my favorite spreads yet. i just adore black and white!

we had family photos taken on the 15th, and the photo of me and my son was my absolute favorite. i knew right away that it would become a full page image.




i kept things really simple with a few paislee press pieces and the midnight edition core kit.







++

products used: design d, design b (trimmed), design a, seafoam core kit, midnight core kit, date stampstudio calico wood veneers, elise joy stamp (no longer sold), "today" and "yes" script cards designed by me, month at a glance july brushpenny arcade wood veneer, paislee press cards no.25,

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Lovely spreads! Do you use a photoshop action for your black and whites? Would love to know which one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use vsco film to edit my DSLR photos and vsco cam to edit my iPhone photos. If you're

      Delete
    2. Referring to the big photo in the right that was done by a photographer so I wouldn't know what she uses.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful spread! That big photo is gorgeous and I really like the airy spread, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this might be a new favorite spread of yours. the white space, some black&white photos, a few pops of colors, just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I can totally see the Kelsey influence. Full page photos have my heart, and you've done it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe