project life 2014 | july two

Monday, July 21, 2014


i'll admit that i was riding a pretty steady wave of project life inspiration the past few spreads, but i struggled with this spread. i knew what specific images i wanted to include but i just couldn't get them to work together.

but, i got it done and the memories are documented, and that's all that matters in the end!







i wanted to include a picture of a song i've been obsessed with a while now: sing, by ed sheeran.


when i opened the july sc kit i just knew that i had to include the 'i'm not going to freak out' card alongside the announcement of my best friends second baby making his arrival. such a perfect match.



++



* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. WOMAN. I'm sticking with what I said before: you crushed it with this spread. And obvi I mean that in a great way ;)

    The spreads that I find myself the unhappiest with are the ones everyone else loves. And over time, as I read through the words of praise left by others, I realize that yeah, okay, so the spread didn't go as planned or hoped but it's still pretty awesome. Maybe that's the case here. Because trust me, this one is just as rad as the others. And I think you made the content and the colors work phenomenally well.

    Also, super love the angles and cropping of your shots. Just...YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of a song on your phone! Yep, definitely going to need to copy that for my "song of the week" one week. Fantastic spread. Love all the stripy-ness going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love that pop of yellow along the black and white. so good Rachel.
    And yes, as Donya said, I might be copy that as well with the "song of the week". That's an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pop of yellow against your black and white photos is just awesome. I always love seeing your project life spreads and honestly they always make me want to crack open my PL and get it up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful spreads! I love the muted colour scheme with the pops of yellow!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe