project life 2014 | july one

Monday, July 14, 2014


it's no secret that i have an obsession with black and white, so this page holds a special place in my heart. it may have only covered a three day period, but it told plenty of stories, like what we are doing to cool down in the crazy summer temperatures, how DJ has been doing these days, my hubby's decision to close down his business and some special news i received (cleverly hidden).


i wanted to include some great news that i received, but it wasn't something i wanted to broadcast to the world just yet :) i was also pretty excited to bust out my kellie 'nom nom' stamp.



++



* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Black and white is always called for.

    I love that wood ampersand (I used mine for Shannon's birthday/anniversary minibook), and that "NOM NOM" photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of my fav things i ever bought was the SC punctuation wood veneers. so much ampersand goodness. i need to use them more :)

      Delete
  2. so good Rachel. You're use of black and white is just so good!
    (And I really would love to know what those good news are :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited about your good news (is it the one I know about or do you have even more good news?).

    Love the "so fucking hot" bit.

    You and black and white are a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely a different surprise. this one i'm keeping all to myself for a while :)

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe