Project Life 2015 | Week 05 + February CT Blog Hop

Monday, February 09, 2015

I can't believe that we're already in our second week of February. Is it just me, or is this year going by so quickly already? The weather has been so mild here in Las Vegas, for which I'm very grateful as most of my friends and family back home in Ontario are freezing their bums off.

There is so much that I love about this weeks' spread: the big 12x12 paint photo, the square corners and the overall simplicity to the pages. I just know that this is a look I will come back to again and again moving forward.

Full spread view:

Left side,  is a WRMK four squares page. I loved this photo that I took at Hobby Lobby so much that I blew it up real big.
The right side is a design f page, but I trimmed off the (3) 3x4's along on the right.
With the title card I went a step further than last week, read: I went even more simple. Love how it turned out.
I really had a lot of fun with this week, trying out some more saturated looks to my photos and using card stock instead of a kit, like last week.

2014 Creative Team Inspiration


Tara
Kris
Krista
Jess
Donya
Bobbi
Autumn

If you don't see your favorite former team member, please visit their individual blogs to see what they are up to.

++

Products Used: WRMK page protector, design f (trimmed), paper source card stock in cement, date stamp,

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe