Project Life 2015 | Weeks 03 + 04

Monday, February 02, 2015


Wow, did January every fly by in a flurry of activity! I've got two spreads to share with you this week so that I can get a little closer to catching up!
 Full spread view:


Left side, design A page protector, using some of my new designs being released this Wednesday.





Right side, Design F trimmed down, using midnight edition and some of my designs.



I just love this photo below of DJ on his grandpas' shoulders outside of the church.

 
++

Products Used: design f, design a, big city quiet designs, midnight edition, date stamp, 

On to week four!

I decided to use some card stock this time, instead of any kits. This is something I used to do here and there in 2014 and 2013. I love how simple and clean it looks.


Left side is Design F trimmed down. I decided to use a typewriter to do my journaling this month, something I always think is a good idea, and then once the spread is complete, I miss my own handwriting.


I tried something a little different with my title card this week as well, using the two "week" kellie stamps from the daily set and adding a thicker 4. Then my usual date stamp below. Really love how that looks.


Rented "What if" from Redbox and watched it in bed one night. I thought it was really cute. I love the pop of color that it gives to the otherwise fairly neutral spread.

And if you look closely, I have a little sneak peek at some upcoming Kellie Stamp releases!


Right side, is a WRMK page.


++

Products Used: design f, WRMK page protector, paper source card stock in cement, kellie stamps - dailydate stamp,  tiny attacher

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Look at dat ass! Lol. Cute pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me the read more books card is your new release!? I need about 500 of those cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sweet, Melissa. Unfortunately, it isn't! BUT, shoot me your email address and I will share that card with you :)

      Delete
  3. Oh those black and white cards from the first spread! I definitely need to buy them. They are perfect.
    (and what Manda said, Look at that ass ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I know exactly what you mean when you said that typing always sounds like a good idea, and then you miss your own handwriting - I feel the same way! And you're handwriting is lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get into a lull with my spreads and think: ok lets try using the typewriter this week, and then I do, and I don't like how it turns out. SO, I'm going to have to try and remember that from here on out :)

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe