Project Life 2015 | Week 06

Monday, February 16, 2015

Well,  I'm six weeks in to my third year documenting with Project Life. This is the year where burnout is common, where people stop documenting, or get behind. I will admit that I felt a bit of this in the first few weeks and ended up creating spreads that I wasn't terribly happy with. 


What I'm trying to say, is that it happens, and all you can do is plug along, and I promise you that things will get better. After I got over my slump, I've created some of my favorite spreads to date!

Full spread view. Left page is Design F trimmed down and the rise side is Design G.





For the left side I trimmed down a Design F pocket page and used a filler card from my favorite theme kit, A Man's World. For the title card I simply added in a white rectangle where I could stamp the date. I made the quote card myself.


 The right side is design G, which I'm really loving these days.


I finally managed (read: remembered) to get a photo at my soccer game this week. Small wins!



 And here's how it looks in my album.


++

Products Used: design f (trimmed), design G, A Man's World theme kit, BCQ Designs journal card (being released next month), Kellie Stamps "hashtag" set, date stamp,

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I'm not into Project Life myself, but I love seeing your designs and spreads. Your style is always really inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is definitely a really great card from the "A Men's World Theme". And your design? Why do they always have to be so awesome? Another one I definitely need :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, you take awesome Project Life layout pictures. To me that is one of the hardest parts, you on the other hand rock at it! :) Great spread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky in that 1) I get some great natural light in my house and 2) that I'm home when the natural light is at its best :)

      Delete
  4. These are really nice pages. You do a great job. They just look so clean and put together! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are beauitful! I am currently listening to the Pocket Talk podcast and was so excited to hear that there was someone else in Las Vegas doing Project Life, I don't know anyone locally that scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe