Shop Update | 3.4.2015

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

I've got another big round of releases in my shop now, including some journal cards to document your road trips this summer and your (hopefully few and far in between) bad days. Also available now is a set for documenting your daily happenings, and my first go at digital photo templates. All are available in the shop now and are 10% off today only! For only $3.85, they're a steal!

As always, I love seeing what you do with my collections. If you post on instagram, be sure to use the hashtag #bigcityquietdesigns so that I can see your lovely creations!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooohh, I LOVE these! I definitely need those road trip cards! Your work always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I had to get that "days of the week" set. Such a good design.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe