Project Life 2015 | Week 10

Monday, March 23, 2015


I've debated over and over whether or not to share this week. You know why? Because I'm very unhappy with how it turned out. BUT, there's a lesson in that: that it's done, and that's better than nothing. So, I decided to share it and move on.

Here's a closer look.

Left side:
Right side:

++

Products Used: WRMK 9 square page, Design F (trimmed) BCQ Weekenders (coming soon), kellie stamps, StazOn ink pad, date stamp

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. We are always our own worst critics, I love this page and how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not be happy with how this turned out but it's super rad, Rach.

    My faves: in that last photo...the middle shot in the bottom and the shot of DJ in the office chair. SO GREAT.

    Oh, and the card I sent you that made it in. That's pretty baller, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me this happens to all of us. But I think these pages turned out beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe