Project Life 2015 | Weeks 07 + 08

Monday, March 02, 2015

I'm feeling a little like Stella these days, friends. As in: Stella got her groove back. I mentioned previously that I was struggling a little with my weekly spreads, and creating work I wasn't entirely proud of. Speaking of which, did you hear my podcast with Jess a couple weeks ago? I touch on how I got over my third year burn out. Here's week seven!





The left side is design g. As you can see, I've been keeping my edges squared off lately. I think it's so much cleaner looking. However, this does mean that I'm not using any of my physical supplies, opting instead to use my digital copies.







This coffee create sleep repeat stamp is perhaps one of my favorites of Kellies'. It will be on sale soon, and you can find it here.


 The right side is a trimmed down design f page. I'm loving this page because I got to use a few of the photos I took while the hubby and I were up in Mt.Charleston for our early Valentine's Day celebration. It was our second year going up there for Valentine's, and I hope we continue on that tradition for many more years.



Our actual Valentine's day was kind of a cluster because of an extremely intolerable toddler (cough, DJ, cough) so I marked the occasion by using a card from my brand new "Days of the Week No.2" set and simply adding "Saturday sucked.."


The "good times" stamp is from an upcoming Kellie Stamps release.






And here's how the pages look in my album to date.



++

Products Used: design f (trimmed), design G, A Man's World theme kit, Kellie Stamps "epic" set, Paislee Press favs card, BCQ Days of the Week No.2 carddate stamp,

 On to week eight!


I hadn't intended for this to become an all black and white week, but after changing a few of the photos over to black and white, I feel in love with the look of the right hand page, so the left page had to follow suit :)

The left side is a trimmed down Design F page.




The right page is Design C, which I don't often use, but it always ends up keeping things so clean and tidy. I love it. I ended up journalling for the week on the 3 4x6 journaling cards.






And here's how it looks in my album.


++

Products Used: design f (trimmed), Design C, midnight edition core kit, It's a Bad Day filler + title cards, studio calico wood veneer, date stamp

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks great! I'm really trying to find my style this year, so I'm loving the chance to look at yours and others' beautiful design! Maybe next year, I'll be ready for a design team ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this your first year doing Project Life, Katie? I know that personally, I didn't find my style until I was nearing the end of my second year. It's a super fun process. I recommend trying everything and anything. It's the only way to find out what you like and don't like!

      Delete
  2. I get so much inspiration from your posts! I love the clean look. I'm just starting my second year and this time have chosen to try out different page protectors instead of just A. I love the idea of trimming down the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love seeing all the color in the top layout. There's a lot of darker colors in there with the outdoor browns/greys and greens but the layout still maintains a really great feeling of lightness. So good, Rach.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe