Project Life 2015 | Week 11 + Day in the Life

Monday, March 30, 2015


Unlike my week 10 spread, I'm very happy with how this one came out. I put a little more time and effort into the planning before printing, which made all the difference in my mind. Here's a closer look at the spread.


Some weeks I feel as though I didn't capture the real essence of the week. This time, I can say that I did, without a doubt. I included photos of us in the car, working on DJ's birthday party invitations, DJ's cold, shopping for birthday presents, and the book I read. It was also the week of The Bachelor finale, so naturally, that had to make it's way into the spread! 

Left side.
Right side.

And of course, my Day in the Life insert.


And a look at the full spread including the insert, together.


++

Products Used: Design F (trimmed), WRMK 8.5 x 11 Page Protector, Man's World Themed Cards, BCQ Conversations No.3 Journal Card (coming soon), Avery index tab, kellie stamps, Kelly Purkey stamp, StazOn ink pad, date stamp

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Number 1. I love, love, love the black and white insert against the full color page! Number 2. I love your pages always. I'm going to have to try tabbed inserts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe