Project Life 2015 | July

Monday, August 10, 2015

It's a #projectlife bonanza today as I'm sharing all of my July spreads!
To end my first album, I took a photo of my family in the same spot, but with our backs to the camera to signify an end. I stamped "bye June" using the same #kelliestamps alpha set as below.

For my album two title page I captured us from the front (to signify a beginning) a stamped "hello july" using probably my favorite stamp set ever, "Stand Tall" from #kelliestamps which is available for pre-order now!






Here's a look at my first July spread. I'm loving that big #kelliestamps date stamp.





 And my second July spread, one of my absolute favorite spreads I've yet to put together in my three years of doing project life. Helllloooo Ali Edwards "thick day" stamps and "A Man's World" Themed cards.



My third July spread, in which I used even more Ali Edwards "thick days" stamps to make filler cards!




 And my fourth and final July spread, using the new artiste papers from Paislee Press.




 That's it for July guys!

++

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those days of the week thick brushes!

    All of the heart eyes emojis for them and for the red in your pages documenting July 4!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe