Week in the Life 2015 | Friday Words + Photos

Saturday, August 22, 2015


Number of photos taken today: 27

This is how most of my Fridays look lately. They always involve work. They almost always involve take out for dinner. And they usually involve a writing session at Panera.

Here's a look at my Friday.

Started my day with this face.





He was a lot more grumpy this morning than he usually is.

But he thought the kitty's hiding spot was funny.

A little tea for me, and breakfast for DJ.


Throw on some clothes for daycare drop off.


 
 Dishes to do.


Back at my desk with some breakfast to start work.

 Taking a mid-day break to make banana nut muffins for my boys.

On Fridays I tend to write a cleaning list for the weekend.

 A 25 minute zumba session followed by a much-in-need-of shower.

 Lunch.

 On Fridays lately, I tend to sneak off to Panera to write.

 Bath time.


Thoughts on today: What a great end to my work day. I so look forward to the weekend days spent at home with my boys.

++

I would love for you to share a direct link to your Friday words and photos below!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've enjoyed reading your daily posts, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe