Week in the Life 2015 | Monday Words + Photos

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Number of photos taken today: 55

And I made it through Monday unscathed! I actually already love seeing how my days are different from when I did this project last year. Mainly, I now work full-time and DJ spends 2 days with his grandparents and 3 day in daycare. And Dom now works a full-time job in addition to his real estate work. Basically, we're all a lot more busy than we were back in October/November.

Here's a little peek into my day:

The day begins at 5:55 as I wake up just in time to catch Dom before he leaves for work.
Errand running

 Working (I work from home)

 Working on my Big City Quiet Designs mystery bags.
A dinner date for Kona Grill happy hour. My absolute favorite.
 Back home and Dom does real estate work while I work on packaging my mystery bags.




Thoughts on today: It's going to be hard to find interesting ways to document my work days...

++

I would love for you to share a direct link to your Monday words and photos below!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. LOVE the photos you took + your editing is amazing. Can't wait to see what you post the rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the interesting angles you used in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am glad this week falls on our summer break as its more exciting to document - but you've done well with some good captures and it is real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the "everyday" in these photos. Can you share what fonts you used on the title picture at the top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fonts are oswald (I believe) and Slim Joe

      Delete
  5. So much light! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe