Revelry by Kandi Steiner

Thursday, April 20, 2017



Happy release day to my girl, Kandi Steiner. She killed it with this one, you're going to want to pick up a copy for yourself and all your girlfriends.


SYNOPSIS

Wren Ballard is trying to find herself.

She never expected to be divorced at twenty-seven, but now that the court date has passed, it’s official. The paperwork is final. Her feelings on it aren’t.

Spending the summer in a small mountain town outside Seattle is exactly what she needs. The peaceful scenery is a given, the cat with the croaky meow is a surprise, but the real kicker? A broody neighbor with nice arms, a strange reputation, and absolutely no interest in her.

Anderson Black is perfectly fine being lost.

He doesn’t care about the town’s new resident — he’s too busy fighting his own demons. But when he’s brought face to face with Wren, he can see her still-fresh wounds from a mile away. What he doesn’t see coming is his need to know who put them there — or his desperation to mend them.

Sometimes getting lost is the way to find yourself. Sometimes healing only adds a new scar. And sometimes the last place you expected to be is exactly where you find home.


MY REVIEW

Having just finished REVELRY an hour before sitting down to write this review, I feel as though I'm still working through my feelings. What I DO know, is that I loved it. No surprise there! Kandi Steiner remains one of my favorite authors these days, and REVELRY is a perfect example of why.

"He was trying to figure out my story--who I was, why I was there. And I'd have told him, but I didn't know myself."

Divorced or not, Wren is an incredibly relatable character and I found myself rooting for her from the very first page. And as usual--I wasn't disappointed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe