Project Life 2013 | Weeks 24-25

Monday, July 15, 2013



Welcome to project life 2013 | week 24 (Jun 10 - Jun 16)

What do you know... I'm still behind on posting. Things have been nuts with DJ these days. Lets just say his sleeping is going through a horrible phase and it's making daily life a lot trickier :)



Week 22 left side:




Week 22 right side:






Week 25

















This week (Jun 17 - Jun 23) was a slow one, so I used the other half of the spread to record my Summer Manifesto!

Left side:



Right side:


As I mentioned, I used the right side of the spread to display my Summer Manifesto. If you can't quite read below, my list is as follows:


  1. Have a picnic with my boys
  2. Make and try 3 new healthy dinners
  3. Go on a monthly date with Dom
  4. Complete 1-2 DIY projects
  5. Do a photo shoot, for me, for fun
  6. Say YES
  7. Get out on the jet ski
  8. Go back to my hometown to visit friends and family
  9. Reach my target weight loss goal
  10. Continue to embrace CHANGE, my one little word for 2013.


























----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. loveeee your spread!
    i like the picture you have from the gym! and the simplicity of the fathers day pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe