What's in my bag?

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I love when bloggers write these kinds of posts because, for one reason or another, I am endlessly fascinated by what creatives carry around with them on a daily basis. After seeing so many over the years I decided that it was time to do one of my own.

Clearly you can tell that I'm a mom. The extra smoosh (pacifier), wipes, bib, hand sanitizer, and the hair accessories for those ouch-the-baby-is-grabbing-my-hair moments.

In the see-through pouch are my must-have items: oil blotting sheets, deodorant, tide-to-go, a travel mirror, lotion, blush, chapstick, red lipstick, vaseline and a comb. Pretty much anything I could need (besides hairspray), I carry in my purse.

And of course I have a little notebook and pens with me, for those ah-ha moments.

If you've even shown what's in your bag I would love to see it, so please leave a link below so that I can check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe