Project Life 2013 | Week 34

Thursday, September 19, 2013



Welcome to project life 2013 | week 34 (Aug 19 - Aug 25)

This week I was still in Ontario visiting with friends and family. I found it SO difficult to choose which photos to post, and I absolutely adore the one of me and my two cousins (and her daughter) that I just had to include a large insert.

Here's what the spread looks like without the insert:



Week 34 was full of memories. DJ spending as much time with his grand parents as possible, visits with friends, DJ's first trip to the water, his first dip in the sand, visiting my brother, sister in law and niece. I was even able to meet up with my old boss (who is 50% of the reason Dom and I are together) for coffee at Balzac's, and DJ having baths in the bathroom sink. What an amazing week.


left side:

I mostly let the photos do the talking, and made sure to include pieces from my outings; such as the coffee cup from Balzac's and the insert from Hana, where my best friend and I had all you can eat sushi.

The date overlays are from Paislee Press.




right side:

Mostly photos again, but I included a little journalling summarizing how it felt to be back in my hometown.



Insert:

I grew up really close with my cousins Danielle (left) and Deana (right) and so I just had to get a photograph of us together. Even Deana's little girl, Mariah wanted in on the action. I just adore this photo, which is why I included it as an insert, using a 8.5x11 page protector.




----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe