Project Life 2013 | Weeks 31 - 32

Thursday, September 05, 2013



Welcome to project life 2013 | week 31 - 32 (Jul 29 - Aug 11)

Week 31 and 32 were honestly pretty uneventful, so I did a single spread for both weeks.




week 31 spread:

I printed photos and wrote directly on them, and also included some journalling cards, which I realize I haven't been doing much of lately. I really should try to include more journalling in my spreads from here on out.

week 32 spread:


Week 32 was a simple, slow one, so I took time to show DJ in his own space. Then, I used a 4x6 seafoam kit journaling card to sum up the week. I included a movie stub for "We're the Millers" which I saw with a girlfriend.



 
Coming up are my spreads from my vacation in my Canadian hometown!


----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. gorgeous! love love that pop of color on the second spread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Alinor! I had all the black and white photos in first but I knew I wanted that one to be in color because of the red and yellow.

      Delete
  2. This is so cool. I can't manage to balance my written journal, my instagram and my personal blog for my baby...too much is happening too fast! :( I really have no excuses though. I love the format you've chosen

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe