Project Life 2013 | Weeks 35-36

Tuesday, September 24, 2013



Welcome to project life 2013 | weeks 35-36 (Aug 19 - Aug 25 & Aug 26 - Sept 1)

DJ and I flew back home to Vegas from Buffalo on the 27th, so I included some more memories from that trip. DJ and his grandpa standing in front of Dom's house he grew up in, and DJ standing in Dom's baby footprints. 

It felt so good to be back home.

This week I included my usual monthly insert celebrating each time DJ becomes a month older.



This week was pretty simple. I used a couple pieces from the seafoam and midnight editions and the rest were photos.

Here is the spread without the insert:




left side:




right side:




Insert:



Week 36

Full spread:
I didn't have many photos for the week, so I decided to take some of my favorites and print them extra large. The whole black and white theme was a total (read: happy) coincidence.


Left side:



Right side:



----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. eeeep that baby butt! too cute. next year i don't think i'll round my corners because it looks better on the enlargements across multiple pockets when you don't, at least in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe