one little word 2014 | august one

Friday, August 08, 2014


I like to think that the past couple months were quiet (in terms of my one little word album) because I was taking the time to really think about what's important to me and focusing on getting to the root of what really brings me joy. I truly believe that each week that goes on, i'm discovering more and more.

So, I thought I would share a recent spread with you all.






+++

supplies used: design 4, duality journal cards, per diem journal card, 3x4 grid cards, studio calico wood veneer

you can read about my one little word for 2013 here.

* One Little Word is "a word to focus on, meditate on, and reflect upon as you go about your daily life",  created by Ali Edwards. You can see all of my one little word posts here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really love how you've been doing your OLW album. I joined the class too, but I have scribbled all my answers into a book and haven't been doing the creative prompts. Your album is such great inspiration! I love the pros and cons cards.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe