project life 2014 | august one

Monday, August 11, 2014

 

With this spread I was very inspired by the blue skies in the rainy photos that I shot through the car windshield. When I pieced it together with the 8.12.14 photo I knew I was putting together a spread that I would absolutely love. 

 
I do have an exciting announcement coming up soon, hence the 8.12.14 photo and the blurred out journaling. patience, friends!





++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've gained a new appreciation for your use of Design E after attempting it this weekend. These pages are great!! And I love all the blue. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Donya, I am inspired by your use of design E page protectors. Your colour coordination is always spot on in my opinion, but this spread is one of my favourites so far! I am looking forward to tomorrow, I can't wait to hear your exciting news :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages! I love all that gorgeous blue and how you balance it out. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and blue. I think blue is your new black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this spread? pure perfection

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe