Project Life 2014 | August Three

Monday, August 25, 2014


I mentioned a few days ago that I'm going to be experimenting a little more with my project life spreads. This week I used some new designs from the project life stampin it up collaboration along with my own title card design and included ephemera from my canada vacation.





 

 We got some amazing sunset pictures that I knew would become an insert.

 





++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. OMG, Rachel. The green worked SO GOOD for this.

    I'm not used to seeing so much color in your layouts but girl...you rocked the crap out of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right! I'm trying not to be afraid of a little color! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this layout. My favorite spread is where is the sunset insert, I have always wanted to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome layout. all the white, all the greens and then some black and white photos. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Andrea. I'm having fun experimenting!

      Delete
  4. Love the pops of green in this spread. And those photos in the insert!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe