one little word 2014 • mini album

Wednesday, January 22, 2014



When I saw online that Michaels was exclusively selling the new Project Life 6x8 albums I dashed out and bought one, knowing exactly what I would use it for. A one little word mini album.




Here is my title page, which was made from the digital Sunshine Edition kit. I simply inverted the colors of the background and added my handwriting and the other elements in photoshop.


The purpose of creating a separate album for my one little word is to keep myself accountable, to remain focused and aware. By making the effort to document my one little word, I am ensuring that it plays an important and positive role in my every day.


The left page is where I wrote out my intentions for the year, and described what my one little word meant to me. It was, for the most part, what was written here.


On the right page, I included a calendar from Jasmine, which I will use each month. The first things first card was a freebie from the Project Real Life class (I changed up the coloring).


Then I dove right in, highlighting on my resolution to focus on the most central people in my life, for example: my boys.


I'm loving the 6x8 size, and will definitely be making many more mini albums as the months progress.

* One Little Word is "a word to focus on, meditate on, and reflect upon as you go about your daily life",  created by Ali Edwards. You can see all of my one little word posts here

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love this. Did you stamp on the picture? Any tips for getting a such a clean/crisp image?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica,

      yes, I stamped directly on the photo!
      As for getting a clean crisp image, when editing my photos i almost always increase the clarity (in lightroom) and I find that helps!

      Delete
  2. I love what your pages are looking like so far. I'm really inspired to get a mini album. Now I just need to think of what to get.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe