Project Life 2014 | Week 41

Monday, October 20, 2014



Week 41! (Oct 6 - 12) 

A lot of cool stuff happened this week, most notably my husband's 20th high school reunion bar night, and the start of my (I really need a better name for this) happiness project.




Left side is design c.



This past week I looked through my 2013 and 2014 albums and realized that my favorite spreads were the ones laid out like this with just photos and journaling on card stock, so I'm really going to embrace that a lot in 2015 (but many more thoughts on that later!)

Right side is a WRMK 9 square page.





++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. First of all, I love these spreads Rachel.

    Do you find you look back over your albums when you seem to be struggling or looking for inspiration? I did that for my last one shared, using your circles. I felt like the pages I shared before that were shoved together, had enough, call them done and move on! But with this one I went back looked over my album and liked the pages most with cork and writing against kraft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny. If I'm lacking inspiration, my own albums are not usually my first go-to as you might think. I usually go to my documenting pinterest board and browse my pins there. I have been opening up my past albums lately and looking through them though, which is nice. I almost always see something and think: "oh yeah! I loved doing that, I should bring that back"

      Delete
  2. Love the simplicity of combining photos and cardstock, Rachel. Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfection Rachel! I love the simplicity so much.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe