Week in the Life 2014 | Tuesday Words + Photos

Wednesday, October 29, 2014


Number of photos taken today: 67

Despite it being a work day, I feel like I did a much better job of photographing the day than I did yesterday. Day two, feeling great! Here's a peek into my Tuesday.




Shower time.


 Tea time.



Getting ready for work.



Feed Simcoe.


Grab a coffee to go.


Today's outfit.



Work work work.

Lunch.

Dinner out with the hubby. So rarely happens.

 Landscaping at our friends place after dinner. He really is a jack of all trades.


I wish we had real grass at our house.


And a pool would be nice too.



Back home, Dom working while watching the baseball game.


Knitting before bed.

  
Thoughts on today: Made a tough decision today, but feeling very at peace with it.

++

I would love for you to share a direct link to your Tuesday words and photos below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your photos. Followed your project life for a while, but never seem to have time to leave comments everywhere. Always so inspiring..thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I'm off to check out your post now!

      Delete
  2. Loved seeing a little of your everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rachel, your photos are so nice and inspiring! I'll do WITL next week when kids will be back at home. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe