Project Life 2014 | Week 38

Sunday, October 05, 2014


Week 38!

I tried something new again with this spread and I love how it turned out. I was short on photos for the week, but I also knew I didn't have a lot to say, so I opted to use an 8.5x11 insert as the right side of my spread. I kept the colors muted and simple and went without any embellishments.





++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe