Week in the Life 2014 | Thursday Words + Photos

Friday, October 31, 2014


Number of Photos taken today: 53

Today was the first day that struggled a little with documenting. We didn't do much, which of course means it was a perfectly average day, the kind that I really do want to document.

Here's a little peek at our Thursday.




Another finished square of my blanket.


A tea during DJ's nap time.


Cleaning the medicine cabinet.


DJ was here.


A family walk down to the plaza for some quick groceries.


Love these boys.


He is obsessed with the swiffer.


Casting on a new square.


Sneaking in a mini rest.


Working on my creative team submissions.


A little reading outside while DJ naps.


Finally bought him some new shoe laces.


A margarita before DJ's bed time.


Look what the hubby surprised me with!



Thoughts on today: I had to really power through today. I'm hoping I wake up tomorrow feeling a little more invigorated.

++

I would love for you to share a direct link to your Thursday words and photos below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe