Project Life 2014 | Weeks 39 - 40

Monday, October 13, 2014


I've fallen behind with sharing my spreads, mostly because I complete one and move on, only to look back later and think: something just isn't right. So, I've been making adjustments here and there until I'm happier with the spread. This is something I am really trying to avoid, actually. Go figure.

Anyways, here's the completed September Four spread.

The right page is design A.


I wrote up a description of my week and slipped it into an 8.5 x 11 page protector. Simple, and documented.




Very minimal embellishments this time.




++

products used: design a, midnight edition, 8.5x11 page protector, studio calico printable, heidi swapp date stamp, studio calico wood veneers

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2014, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.



I have to laugh when I realize that I completed five spreads during September, because honestly, it wasn't a great month, not at all. I guess it goes to show how much I really do love this project.



Kept it simple this week. Photos, photos, photos and a little bit of journaling. Left side is design A.


Right side is design F. And yes, those American flag glasses were a joke. I found them in my sister in laws car and thought they were adorable, so snapped this photo of Dom and myself.


I loved this photo of DJ running through the rocks in the backyard so went big with it.





++


project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2014, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.



This spread covers Oct 1-5, a few challenging days where I really had to look at the big picture.

I kept things simple again this time around, including a couple bits of journaling, a series of walking with DJ photos and an absolutely adorable photo of DJ and Dom walking in Summerlin.





I also wanted to include a drawing of DJ's just to show how far he's coming in learning to use crayons. It's things like this that I will love looking back at in years to come.


++

products used: design f, midnight edition, WRMK photo sleeve, 8.5x11 page protector,

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't say it enough. So much goodness here.
    I love that you use several photos of one thing in a row. That makes your pages look so well put together.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe