01 / 52 + thoughts

Saturday, January 10, 2015


"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2015"


DJ - This week I've seen a real shift in the toys you play with. As in, there are a select few. As a result, I've packed up a lot of your toys, put some aside for hand me downs, and put the others in your toy chest upstairs. I love that you're taking more of an interest in the puzzles and blocks these days.

I never really considered not continuing on with this project this year since I ended up capturing some great moments last year. My hopes for 2015 are to really focus on telling a story with my images. What my son is loving these days, what frustrates him, what we do together as a family.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Both of my sons have always been really selective of what they play with. This is one reason Christmas bothers me..I mean I love it, but they always get too many toys from people and it's rare that they play with everything. Love that photo:)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe