Project life 2014 | Volume Two - Video Overview

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Happy Wednesday!

As a follow up to showing you volume one of my 2014 Project Life album, here's a look at volume two. I love watching this and looking back at all the different page designs, embellishments and papers I used. As you can tell, I really enjoy experimenting.

 

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What a beautiful book! Very inspiring. When I turned the video on, my volume was all the way up and my one year old started dancing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, the volume. Yes... when making the videos I usually put the volume at 50% but realized I forgot to this time :(

      Delete
  2. It's AMAAAAZING, Rachel! I've been slogging through Owen's baby album, but it's so inspiring to see this all put together. What a great artifact from your year! I LOVE how you do the giant photos every once in awhile (that one of your son over his dad's shoulder is priceless and I love the one of you holding your cup on the left and your son on the right). I've wanted to try that but haven't... not sure why. But this sold me. Thank you so much for sharing this! I agree with you - seeing it all together is just really, really cool. Well done, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Your album is gorgeous and that video brought it to life. You've inspired me to keep my album simple and finish 2014. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To see the album as a whole album instead of separate pages is amazing. And your album is so so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe