Project Life 2015 | Week 01 + January CT blog hop

Monday, January 12, 2015


Welcome to the first of 12 blog hops from the 2014 Becky Higgins Project Creative Team! We are all passionate about Project Life and we wanted to continue to inspire each other and you as we move forward in 2015.

In case you missed it, I talked about my plans for Project Life 2015 here. For now, here's a look at week one.

 Full spread view. I absolutely love pairing the midnight edition with black and white photos.


Left side, design E.  I took these photos on NYE. The top two were actually just test shots to get the lighting right, and I told Dom I would delete them, but I liked how they all looked together as a set. That and the one of Dom yawning makes me smile.



Right side, design f. The chalkboard date card and the 'make more' journal card are from my new Creative Mess set, which you can find here.


2014 Creative Team Inspiration

Autumn
Bobbi 
Donya 
Jess 
Krista 
Kris 
Tara 

If you don't see your favorite former team member, please visit their individual blogs to see what they are up to.

++

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I totally missed the window to join you guys on this! LOVE the pages as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great, as always, Rachel! Love that you had Dom write his thoughts/resolutions on one of the cards. Must get my hubby and kids thoughts into my albums more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your first week's pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the series of shot of you and Dom - and the shot of you working out at the gym. I also dig the black, white and yellow colour scheme. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your first week ♥ I find the midnight edition with black and white photos awesome. Thank you for sharing. Regards from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rachel! Can you share what kind of printer and paper you use? I got a canon Pixma for Christmas and my photos are grainy... I think it's the paper I bought :/

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe