Project Life 2015 | Week 02

Monday, January 26, 2015


Week two! After this post, I'm most likely going to be sharing my spreads two weeks at a time every second Monday. Photographing, editing and composing the posts every week is becoming quite tedious, so this is more for my sanity than anything.

Full spread view.


Left side, design F.


Right side, design A.




++

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love that you wrote down what your husband said to you on the Sunday card. I'm sure that is something you'll love reading over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog on pinterest and love your simple layouts! I recently started a Project Life Link Up on my blog every Monday! I would love for you to link up share your title page! http://daytodaydrummonds.blogspot.com/2015/01/project-life-monday-link-up_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've told you that I'm in love with your weekly title cards. And also... you know... your use of white.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe