Shop Update | 1.7.2015

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

I'm still so happy that a new year has begun. I don't know about you all, but a new year always seems like a fresh start to me. This year, I'm looking to get messier and more intentional about what I create and put out into the world. To start things off, I've got two new digital releases to share with you today.

As always, I love seeing what you do with my collections. If you post on instagram, be sure to use the hashtag #bigcityquietdesigns so that I can see your lovely creations!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe