Project Life 2015 | 2014 End Page & 2015 Title Page

Thursday, January 08, 2015

 
Holy crap guys, another year of Project Life is in the books. I sound like I'm exaggerating when I say it, but discovering PL and Becky Higgins has made such an impact in my life.

To start, here's my 2015 title page.


And my 2014 end page:


++

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love! I did something similar with my 2015 title page! :) http://www.studiocalico.com/galleries/149360-2015-title-page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of those! Can't wait to see your 2015 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! The 2015 title page is so good! :) You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yeah, my 2014 end page leaves a lot to be desired, but I was stressing out about it so much that I just wanted it done.

      Delete
  4. Your 2015 title page is brilliant! I still don't know what I'm doing for mine but I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, how cool is that title page???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel you rocked that title page ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean... genius. I just adore the title page. Might be popping up in my album as well. Soooo good, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe