Project Life 2014 | Week 42 + Bonus Spread

Friday, November 07, 2014


Week 42!


 Left side is a WRMK 9 square page. Right side is Design C.








 

I'm going a little crazy with the full page photos lately, and I'm loving it!



And, because I had so many great photos of DJ and his grandpa from the one afternoon, I decided to include a bonus spread. No words, just photos. Left side is design c, right side is design b.


















++

Products Used: design c, WRMK page protector, design b, midnight core edition, elise joy stamp (no longer sold), tiny attacher

Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I truly love these pages. You need to stop, you're making me want to purchase another printer that will allow for bigger photos hahaha. In a way that is a good thing, means you're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I print them on my normal printer! Usually break them into 4x6 images and print that way!

      Delete
  2. This is TOO good. And that WRMK 9 square one!? I've never seen it and now I NEED it! You've inspired me to do another full picture and I think I have an idea for it. We'll see if it pans out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, the first time I tried the design I hated how it came out so I waited for months to try it out again. And then I loved it!

      Do come back and share a link if you give the page design a try !

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe