Project Life 2014 | Week 45

Monday, November 17, 2014


Week 45 (Nov 3- Nov 9).

After the craziness of week in the life I was more than ready for a simple, low-key week, and that is exactly what week 45 turned into.

Left side is design e, right side is design a.












I had a very productive week, and included an insert with a photo of my weekly planner.









++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Your layouts continue to inspire me week after week! I'm behind by more than a month, but I always look forward to seeing your weekly spreads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Azzari, thanks so much. And a month isn't so bad ;)

      Delete
  2. I new you would make enough photos to fill a whole week :)
    Design e and a look so well next to each other. Such a great spread with some pop of color! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your share of the week. Loving the black and white photos again, as someone that is a big black and white photo fan, haha. I love checking out your weeks as I'm always inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful. I really like the little journaling on the label.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica. I try that every so often and never seem to like it, but it finally worked this week!

      Delete
  5. I really like the daily planner, could you tell me where it's from? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe