Week in the Life 2014 | Video Overview

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

My son spends Mondays and Tuesdays with his grandparents each week and I try to use those days to work on my spreads, Project Life designs and basically anything business/creative related. Well, I got a heck of a lot of work done this week, including completing my Week in the Life album, so I have something fun to share!

I'm excited to share a video overview of my completed 2014 Week in the Life album this morning.



Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my very best to answer them below.

++

* Week in the Life, created by Ali Edwards, is a seven day documentary project designed to capture the simple everyday details of life that represent your life at a particular point in time.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Awww! I'm so jealous! You did such a good job. It looks absolutely beautiful. I love the consistency. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the format you used throughout the book! That is so awesome. Now, I'm even more ready to get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are superwoman! Such wonderful pictures and all that journalling. It looks lovely. You make 8.5 x 11 look very appealing. The colour of your album reminds me of my favourite forest fruit flavoured ice cream. It was a lot of fun hearing your voice. I was totally waiting for you to say a word with 'ou' and hear that Canadian accent (English is not my native language nor do I get to meet North Americans often, so this is a real treat - not trying to make you feel self-conscious!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I wish i were superwoman! Thanks for the comments.

      I love hearing fellow Canadians because I MISS the accent so much. I'm surrounded by Americans out here ;)

      Delete
  4. okay first thing first: I love your voice! So different than I expected :)

    Such a great album. So simple so you so perfect. I especially like that you used the same pattern for each day. well done. And so fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it strange when you hear someone's voice for the first time? It's a wild experience.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow this is so amazing! It's always so awesome to put a face to a voice I feel?

    I loved having a look through your album while I was having a cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're extremely talented! Thank you so much for sharing this. It's awesome inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your album! I'm planning on doing an 8.5x11 album as well, and this was great inspiration :)
    It's always so much fun to hear someones voice for the first time - yours was pretty similar to what I was expecting!

    Thanks so much for sharing, Rachel. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your album I like how you've kept the consistency with layout design all the way through. I love how you included your handwritten notes at the end

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe