Week in the Life 2014 | Sunday Words + Photos

Monday, November 03, 2014


Number of photos taken today: 48

Well, I did it. I made it through the entire week and I'm oh so glad that I did. What #weekinthelife and Ali Edwards have taught me is that everyone has a story to tell, no matter what your days look like, no matter the size or shape of your family. I'm so very grateful to her for being such an incredible inspiration.

Here is a look at our Sunday.

Slipper time.


Making breakfast.


His new trick. Look ma: no hands!


Cup number one.


Taking a breather.


Drawing.


Au naturel nails. So unlike me.


Meal planning for the week.


DJ sure does love his Grandpa.


And at the last minute, I remembered I hadn't taken a family photo at all this week.


Packing up and heading to Grandma and Grandpa's.


Note: yes, I moved his buckle up to the correct position after snapping this photo!


A little online shopping.


One of Dom's favorite dinners.


After dinner drinks.


Thoughts on today: I made it through the entire week and I'm oh so glad that I did.

++

I would love for you to share a direct link to your Sunday words and photos below!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I would love to know more about your meal planning process. Are those "EAT" paper printables? They look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The EAT paper is a notepad I found at a store called Pier1. I know they are in Canada and the US but not sure about anywhere else.

      Delete
  2. Loved following along with your posts this week! I have some inspiration for next time around thanks to you :)

    But, the mama in me is having a little panic attack...your sweet boy's carseat buckle ought to be positioned a little higher - in line with his armpits...It isn't as comfortable for them, but heaven forbid you ever end up in an accident, that positioning will be buffered by his ribs and sternum, and protect the soft tissue of his itty bitty organs. I promise I'm not trying to judge, just hoping to share the knowledge in case you weren't aware. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandma put him in his seat. After I snapped this photo I noticed it and moved it up!

      Delete
  3. Glad you remembered to take a family photo...I've just finished my 6th WITL and it's one of my favourite yearly projects. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe