Project Life 2014 | Week 44 (Week in the Life)

Monday, November 10, 2014


Week 44 (Oct 27-Nov2) was the week that I took part in Week in the Life, so I chose to include a single photo from each day, since the week was oh-so-well documented in my week in the life album.




Both pages are design e, my favorite.









I kept things super, super simple by dating each photo and adding a wood veneer to mark the day, and fnished it off with cardstock for the title page and an adorable camera paper clip, part of a gift from the awesome Kelsey.






++

Products Used: design e, paper source cement paper, camera paper clips, wood veneer alphas, date stamp

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love that they are all in black and white and the use of the wood veneers. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I definitely knew I wanted to keep this week simple because I was taking part in #weekinthelife and making its own album.

      Delete
  2. love that it's all black and white! and the family photo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel! I have been following along for a while now and have tried to comment before, but somehow my iPad doesn't allow me to, so today I am using the computer. I love your layouts! Design E is my favorite, too! I think my favorite spreads by you are the ones where you use photos and cardstock, but I love them all. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for much for finally commenting! And I'm with that on the favorite spreads being the ones with photos and cardstock. So clean and simple, right?!

      Delete
  4. This is perfect! So good Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock rock rock those square pages.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe