Project Life 2014 | Week 46

Monday, November 24, 2014


Week 46!

If you don't recognize the fun filler and journal cards, that's because they're new in my shop! You can check them out here.





Both sides are design A.



Look what made a comeback! I don't know why I stopped making title cards like that. They always end up being my favorite part of the spread!



And the right side, design A.




And no spread is complete without at least one #kelliestamps !




++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. LOVE those title cards. And SO HAPPY FOR YOUR NEW SCRAPBOOK-Y SUCCESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh yes! I love this spread and i'm in love with these cards! Soon in my PL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your title cards are back, as I've always loved them. I tell you what? Those cards weren't my colour but seeing you use them I now think I'm going to buy them! Love them in your spread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your pages, you have a great minimalist but fun style. I love that title card! Curious, what font is your "week forty-six" in?

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe