Week in the Life 2014

Friday, November 14, 2014



Today I'm sharing my completed 2014 Week in the Life album. 

I show you my album and talk in detail about it in this video overview, but I wanted to also share photos.






My goals were to keep things simple and cohesive.





Each day had two spreads, one full page photo, two pages for smaller photos, and one full page for journaling.











I kept my end page simple, and slid all of my journaling sheets into a page protector at the back of the binder, since they held more detailed notes.




You can also see more photos in my Week in the Life flickr album.

++
 

* Week in the Life, created by Ali Edwards, is a seven day documentary project designed to capture the simple everyday details of life that represent your life at a particular point in time.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Awesome sauce! Love your little superman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to sound like a dork here, but I LOVEEE purple - it's my favorite, & now I want to be a big-fat-copy cat and find that binder. (even though I have zero 8.5x11 protectors... I'll calm down) LOL

    ANYWAY, I love how you documented your week in the life, with all the photographs, and how you typed out and incorporated your notes/ journaling of the week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked this. That memories page? Ahh. And I'm not usually one for bright albums, but the purple edges make my heart beat faster.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe